Property DescriptionBeautiful house in the ideal Orange Tree community. This 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom + living / dining room has approximately 1769 square feet of living space. There is plenty of space for family entertainment and fun. Orange Tree is a community within walking distance of shops and schools, conveniently located minutes from the new Publix shopping center, Corkscrew Elem. & Middle, Palmetto Ridge High & Collier Charter Academy. with low HOA fees (no application is necessary) and amenities such as clubhouse, tennis courts, a fishing pier, playground and community pool. You do not want to miss this great opportunity! Call today for your private showing!
- General: Pets allowed
- Community: Community clubhouse(s), Community park(s), Picnic area(s), Community childrens play area', Community swimming pool(s), Community tennis court(s)
- Construction: Concrete block stucco, Stucco exterior
- Roof: Shingle roof
- Exterior: Patio
- Financial: Home owners fee
- Flooring: Tile flooring
- Laundry: Laundry room/area
- Heat/Cool: Central air conditioning, Central heat
- Inclusions: Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Range and oven
- Interior: Tub and separate shower, Ceiling fan(s), Secondary bedrooms split from master bedroom
- Utilities: Septic sewer system, Water supply from well(s), TV cable available
- Location: Western exposure
- Lot: Trees
- Parking: 2 car garage, Attached parking, Detached parking, Automatic garage door, Paved driveway
- Rooms: Eat in kitchen
Property Map Go to street view!
Request Information on Single Family Orange Tree Naples
Listing provided courtesy of MVP Realty Associates LLC
Please register to continue.
Registration is FREE. Once you register and log in, you will not need to log in again.
- Save your favorite listings
- Set up and save your searches
- Receive email updates when new listings are added to your saved searches
- Update your information so that we can better serve your needs
Already have an account? Log in »